Your brand needs a life online
A website is instrumental in promoting your brand and improving direct-to-consumer sales.
Without a website, your brand doesn’t exist
Online web searches have replaced word-of-mouth referrals that were once the bread and butter of small business.Elizabeth Pritchett, Forbes Business Development Council read
What you get out-of-the-box
Today’s customers want to be able to buy anything and everything online. Troly makes it easy for them!
Banking and Shipping
Capture payments instantly, extend all shipping capability from Troly and report all sales in one place.
Troly members configuration
Members access restricted pages and products, complete order history and profile details.
Features wineries love
Get started making sales, online. All Troly settings are directly extended to your site, including products and pricing, payments and all shipping configurations.
Blogging and comments
Easily publish content directly to your website and share your stories on social media to increase search engines ranking and social engagement.
Troly sales management
Fully integrated with the Troly end-to-end direct sales management platform, designed with wineries in mind. Troly allows for sales, customers, products and clubs to be synchronised seamlessly.
Complete social integrations
Bring new people to your site with the power of social media and then convert them into customers. (* new websites)
Present your business using your very own page structure, with members-only pages and products, own brand imagery, and a fully customisable navigation.
Edit all site content, create new blog posts, manage images and review changes prior to publishing, all without writing a single line of code.
Modern responsive design
Choose from a library or fashion-forward, mobile-friendly templates, with image carousels, social media buttons, contact forms, maps and more. (*new websites)
Managed updates and backups
We take care of ongoing backups and updates to ensure your site is secured and your customers protected. (*new websites & hosting only)
In today’s technology-based world, the first thing a potential customer does is Google your business. You need a website to show you’re real.Jack Marshall, The Wall Street Journal read
Join us today
Three easy options to choose from
Some things may attract an additional fee
These three packages to be cost-efficient for your wallet, and easy to rollout as a project. In some cases, you may require additional help and services, such as:
- Web Requirements Analysis: Consulting work required in order to understand the business goals you have for your website, what it should present and how.
- Branding, Content and Copywriting / Storytelling: Initial and ongoing copywriting, content (images, videos, etc) and publication work.
- Website Customisations: All additional functionality (not included in the list above) including website design outside of the available library of templates.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Marketing (SEM) strategy: One-off ($350) or ongoing ($200) optimisation of your content and search engine strategy.
- Additional Development: Available for configurations and customisations at $150/hour. Troly customers receive a special rate of $120/hour.
- Email Hosting: We strongly encourage hosting your emails separately to your website. Many cloud services exist such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google G-Suite. We also have an exclusive agreement with Amazon ($5 per mailbox per month). We can help migrate your emails also ($50 per mailbox).