April is behind us already! Let’s see what Chef Troly cooked for you this month. It’s ready to be used, click away 😃
- You can now access to single order history! Click on the ‘Switch to order history’ link located in each single order pages in Troly.
- When pre-authorising an order, Troly will move the order back to needing confirmation when the authorisation expires after 5 days.
- Your customers can now be set to receive SMS messages when an email from Troly bounces or fails to deliver
- The activity feed now records the updates made to the list of products added and removed for each orders.
- You can now look for an order using shipping tracking codes in the Operations page
- Improved Guest check out on the Tasting Experience, Wine Show and customer profile pages
- Resolved an issue with the wrong variable being used (email template signature).
- Improved the SMS and phone number workings of Troly.
- Improved image handling in the Troly plugin (WordPress).
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy wine, and some would say ‘well.. that’s kind of the same thing, right?’ So let’s sell more delicious wine (and delicious beer!), and let’s make Troly better to help you with that.
- New Stocktake page and stock control features
- Tasting Experience sorting categories now available (simply add a sorting category to your products)
- Sorting functions added to customers dashboards in Troly
- Added required driver signature and date for Fastway shipping manifests
- The Membership page is now sorted by visibility, from Public to Restricted to Private to Disabled
- Blank payment notes preventing to process payments have been cleaned up.
- The FedEx Add-on has been improved to allow website costings
- Nil metro shipping rates have been fixed
This February, we’ve worked on a few features that you recently requested! We’ve focused on improving the membership order screens, fixed bugs that you may have reported to us, and added some new features to the webapp and the POS regarding products! We hope you enjoy ?
• Non-physical products can now be enabled on the POS
• WordPress users: your customers will now be landing on your website when editing their orders (not on the Tasting Experience page
• Club names are now visible in the main “Scheduled club deliveries” dashboard
• Emails sent in bulk will now show up in Customers Activity Feed
• The member order creation screen and the bulk order screen have been simplified
• On a customer’s membership page, headings for pending slots at now visible at the bottom of the screen
• Archived product pages will now show the corresponding fallback product
• Before archiving a product, you will now see a message reminding you to set a fallback product
• Fixed cheapest shipping option not updating
• Fixed customer age method to support leap years
Happy New Year! This month, we’ve improved the search capabilities in Troly. We’ve also worked on club memberships and released two new features in that regards (thank you for your feedback everybody!)
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Products search field to locate archived products
- Club memberships can now be setup to renew on Time or on Fulfilment (# bottles). If a member does not meet fulfilment, you can set up Troly to remove them as a member
- A previous club completed order can now be copied across
- Troly will now generate packing list CSV files for Pick Up orders as well. These files can be found in your Document Center in Troly once generated.
- Hovering on pie charts in Troly shows the section they refer to
- Search Members by membership name in the Customers page search area
- Navigate search results using the keyboard and press enter to open a result
- Fixed products sorting add-on not saving correctly under certain conditions.
- Improved localisation of the dashboards
- Hiding ‘visible online’ tag for non-prepacked composite products
Many of you have come to learn and love all about what we do. Albeit the struggle in pronouncing the word Subscribility. Alas we have decided to address this and as a result Troly was born! Congratulations to everyone in our team who have pulled together and made this significant milestone happen.
- Choose the description for each credit card you charge
- Added the ability to pick dates on Member Profitability and End of Period reports
- Links below pie chart on Orders dashboard now filter on list orders
- Improved SMS messages error handling
- End of Period report groups expected external deposits by payment method
- Removed WYSIWYG buttons from sms template editing
- Gmail integration now creates todo
- Added extra statuses for Orders Dashboard pie chart
- Added next delivery date to membership commitment report
- Added a todo task when GMail refresh token is revoked/expired
- Corrected an issue preventing certain Personal Tasks from displaying properly
- Redirection issue on TE Signup for some phones fixed