August, you have been one very busy month 🤩 A lot of work has been done in regards to the payment pre-authorisation logic, the team has made it easier for you to know, at a glance, where things are at in Troly. Also, a lot of improvement has been made to ensure a smoother user experience when using Troly, as an account owner and as a wine drinker. Lots of behind-the-scene-work has been completed, and there is more to come. We hope you’ll enjoy the new membership variation feature as well!
- You may want to use one single membership but with added variations. Say for example a club commitment is 12 bottles per year but some of your customers prefer red wine, white wine only or both. Use the same membership options and add as many variations as you like!
- You are now able to cancel a payment pre-authorisation transaction for a single order. Also, the Operations page now tells you how long you have left before the pre-authorisation expires (the deadline is 5 days).
- Troly helps you getting your membership delivery dates right each time when manually changed. You won’t be able to select a date past the next delivery date. You are still able to skip an order or set the membership pending if needed.
- The commitment report now shows if a membership is currently on hold. A new legend is available at the bottom of each commitment report to help you read the information about your members.
- Tasting Experience: the team improved the sign-in pop up window as an issue was preventing some customers to log in.
- The team fixed a bug in relation to missing ‘Create’ button in the Membership tab of your customers’ profile pages. Some other improvements are on their way so please do contact us if you still notice that a ‘Create’ button is missing.
- The ‘On account’ invoices have been improved: a ‘On account’ stamp replaces the ‘Paid’ stamp and any other payment indication on the invoice has been removed.
- An issue where the carton size selected for an order was not being properly displayed in Troly has been fixed.
This month, we sent one of our special ‘Product Update’ email about all the new features and improvements made to the Membership management and options in Troly, we hope you like them! Troly is more than ever committed to improve the product and our services to your own benefits. So please, keep sending your amazing ideas our way, our growing team is delighted to work on them!
- Offer membership discount to non-scheduled deliveries when members order online as a one-off
- Copy across previous completed membership orders to be used as a guide for your next Club Run
- Count one-off orders towards current membership commitment depending on a selected time frame and a minimum bottles quantity
- Redirect your members to your WordPress website to edit their membership orders
- Toggle the phone and SMS icons under Customer’s account detail pages to respect your customer’s communication preferences
- Activity Summary: new ‘Re-Send’ feature created in case you want to look back on things
- Improvement made to the Communication settings placeholders (*|card_link|* and *|card_url|*)
- SMS activity entry now recorded in Customer’s activity feeds
- On-account customers: the ‘paid’ stamp will not appear anymore
- Fixed the way SMS and Email pop up windows are displayed in Customer’s Activity pages when using a tablet
In water one sees one’s own face; But in wine one beholds the heart of another… Oulala, that’s some French proverb.. Do you think it’s true? Anyway, this is what the awesome Troly Product Team worked on this May so far, hoping to let more people see the heart of another!
- Fastway (Troly Group Shipping Account) Add-on: the option to send SMS to the driver who will pickup parcels is now optional. Don’t enter anything in the ‘SMS number’ field if you don’t want any SMS to be sent.
- Membership settings: new ‘Disable’ option in the ‘Weeks to include order as a membership order within’ drop down menu. This will allow you to decide whether you want any orders placed outside of a Club Run to count towards your members current commitment.
- WordPress Add-on: redirect your members to your website instead of your Tasting Experience by enabling the ‘Use WordPress for Club Runs and Special Offers’ option.
- You are now able to skip membership orders on your Customer’s Membership page. The next available slot will therefore be the one included in the next Club Run.
- SMS add-on: you can now enable SMS messages for bounced emails. An SMS will be sent to members if an email sent via Troly has bounced.
- Use the *|case_price|* placeholder to add the price of the case purchased in your email templates.
- Troly payment online gateways: you may now add or remove spaces to your Company name (name that appears on your customers bank statements).
- Cancelling pre-authorised membership orders: when cancelling a membership order that has been already pre-authorised, the pre-authorisation is now void.
- When a customer disputes a charge (as soon as the bank records a chargeback), an entry is now recorded in the customer’s activity feed.
- A new record appears in the member’s activity feed section, it will display where the member signed up from.
- Fixed missing ‘Create’ button for membership order.
- The handling of cookies and certain cases of user have been improved. The guest login has been improved on the Tasting Experience, POS and Wine Show.
- Improved signing in to reset passwords.
April is behind us already! Let’s see what Chef Troly cooked for you this month. It’s ready to be used, click away 😃
- You can now access to single order history! Click on the ‘Switch to order history’ link located in each single order pages in Troly.
- When pre-authorising an order, Troly will move the order back to needing confirmation when the authorisation expires after 5 days.
- Your customers can now be set to receive SMS messages when an email from Troly bounces or fails to deliver
- The activity feed now records the updates made to the list of products added and removed for each orders.
- You can now look for an order using shipping tracking codes in the Operations page
- Improved Guest check out on the Tasting Experience, Wine Show and customer profile pages
- Resolved an issue with the wrong variable being used (email template signature).
- Improved the SMS and phone number workings of Troly.
- Improved image handling in the Troly plugin (WordPress).
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy wine, and some would say ‘well.. that’s kind of the same thing, right?’ So let’s sell more delicious wine (and delicious beer!), and let’s make Troly better to help you with that.
- New Stocktake page and stock control features
- Tasting Experience sorting categories now available (simply add a sorting category to your products)
- Sorting functions added to customers dashboards in Troly
- Added required driver signature and date for Fastway shipping manifests
- The Membership page is now sorted by visibility, from Public to Restricted to Private to Disabled
- Blank payment notes preventing to process payments have been cleaned up.
- The FedEx Add-on has been improved to allow website costings
- Nil metro shipping rates have been fixed