In water one sees one’s own face; But in wine one beholds the heart of another… Oulala, that’s some French proverb.. Do you think it’s true? Anyway, this is what the awesome Troly Product Team worked on this May so far, hoping to let more people see the heart of another!
- Fastway (Troly Group Shipping Account) Add-on: the option to send SMS to the driver who will pickup parcels is now optional. Don’t enter anything in the ‘SMS number’ field if you don’t want any SMS to be sent.
- Membership settings: new ‘Disable’ option in the ‘Weeks to include order as a membership order within’ drop down menu. This will allow you to decide whether you want any orders placed outside of a Club Run to count towards your members current commitment.
- WordPress Add-on: redirect your members to your website instead of your Tasting Experience by enabling the ‘Use WordPress for Club Runs and Special Offers’ option.
- You are now able to skip membership orders on your Customer’s Membership page. The next available slot will therefore be the one included in the next Club Run.
- SMS add-on: you can now enable SMS messages for bounced emails. An SMS will be sent to members if an email sent via Troly has bounced.
- Use the *|case_price|* placeholder to add the price of the case purchased in your email templates.
- Troly payment online gateways: you may now add or remove spaces to your Company name (name that appears on your customers bank statements).
- Cancelling pre-authorised membership orders: when cancelling a membership order that has been already pre-authorised, the pre-authorisation is now void.
- When a customer disputes a charge (as soon as the bank records a chargeback), an entry is now recorded in the customer’s activity feed.
- A new record appears in the member’s activity feed section, it will display where the member signed up from.
- Fixed missing ‘Create’ button for membership order.
- The handling of cookies and certain cases of user have been improved. The guest login has been improved on the Tasting Experience, POS and Wine Show.
- Improved signing in to reset passwords.
April is behind us already! Let’s see what Chef Troly cooked for you this month. It’s ready to be used, click away 😃
- You can now access to single order history! Click on the ‘Switch to order history’ link located in each single order pages in Troly.
- When pre-authorising an order, Troly will move the order back to needing confirmation when the authorisation expires after 5 days.
- Your customers can now be set to receive SMS messages when an email from Troly bounces or fails to deliver
- The activity feed now records the updates made to the list of products added and removed for each orders.
- You can now look for an order using shipping tracking codes in the Operations page
- Improved Guest check out on the Tasting Experience, Wine Show and customer profile pages
- Resolved an issue with the wrong variable being used (email template signature).
- Improved the SMS and phone number workings of Troly.
- Improved image handling in the Troly plugin (WordPress).
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy wine, and some would say ‘well.. that’s kind of the same thing, right?’ So let’s sell more delicious wine (and delicious beer!), and let’s make Troly better to help you with that.
- New Stocktake page and stock control features
- Tasting Experience sorting categories now available (simply add a sorting category to your products)
- Sorting functions added to customers dashboards in Troly
- Added required driver signature and date for Fastway shipping manifests
- The Membership page is now sorted by visibility, from Public to Restricted to Private to Disabled
- Blank payment notes preventing to process payments have been cleaned up.
- The FedEx Add-on has been improved to allow website costings
- Nil metro shipping rates have been fixed
This February, we’ve worked on a few features that you recently requested! We’ve focused on improving the membership order screens, fixed bugs that you may have reported to us, and added some new features to the webapp and the POS regarding products! We hope you enjoy ?
• Non-physical products can now be enabled on the POS
• WordPress users: your customers will now be landing on your website when editing their orders (not on the Tasting Experience page
• Club names are now visible in the main “Scheduled club deliveries” dashboard
• Emails sent in bulk will now show up in Customers Activity Feed
• The member order creation screen and the bulk order screen have been simplified
• On a customer’s membership page, headings for pending slots at now visible at the bottom of the screen
• Archived product pages will now show the corresponding fallback product
• Before archiving a product, you will now see a message reminding you to set a fallback product
• Fixed cheapest shipping option not updating
• Fixed customer age method to support leap years
Happy New Year! This month, we’ve improved the search capabilities in Troly. We’ve also worked on club memberships and released two new features in that regards (thank you for your feedback everybody!)
- Click the magnifying glass icon in the Products search field to locate archived products
- Club memberships can now be setup to renew on Time or on Fulfilment (# bottles). If a member does not meet fulfilment, you can set up Troly to remove them as a member
- A previous club completed order can now be copied across
- Troly will now generate packing list CSV files for Pick Up orders as well. These files can be found in your Document Center in Troly once generated.
- Hovering on pie charts in Troly shows the section they refer to
- Search Members by membership name in the Customers page search area
- Navigate search results using the keyboard and press enter to open a result
- Fixed products sorting add-on not saving correctly under certain conditions.
- Improved localisation of the dashboards
- Hiding ‘visible online’ tag for non-prepacked composite products