You can’t buy happiness but you can buy wine, and some would say ‘well.. that’s kind of the same thing, right?’ So let’s sell more delicious wine (and delicious beer!), and let’s make Troly better to help you with that.
- New Stocktake page and stock control features
- Tasting Experience sorting categories now available (simply add a sorting category to your products)
- Sorting functions added to customers dashboards in Troly
- Added required driver signature and date for Fastway shipping manifests
- The Membership page is now sorted by visibility, from Public to Restricted to Private to Disabled
- Blank payment notes preventing to process payments have been cleaned up.
- The FedEx Add-on has been improved to allow website costings
- Nil metro shipping rates have been fixed
This February, we’ve worked on a few features that you recently requested! We’ve focused on improving the membership order screens, fixed bugs that you may have reported to us, and added some new features to the webapp and the POS regarding products! We hope you enjoy ?
• Non-physical products can now be enabled on the POS
• WordPress users: your customers will now be landing on your website when editing their orders (not on the Tasting Experience page
• Club names are now visible in the main “Scheduled club deliveries” dashboard
• Emails sent in bulk will now show up in Customers Activity Feed
• The member order creation screen and the bulk order screen have been simplified
• On a customer’s membership page, headings for pending slots at now visible at the bottom of the screen
• Archived product pages will now show the corresponding fallback product
• Before archiving a product, you will now see a message reminding you to set a fallback product
• Fixed cheapest shipping option not updating
• Fixed customer age method to support leap years
Troly and Troly.io are registered trading names of Subscribility Pty Ltd, ABN 37 167 332 167. Troly is a registered Trademark.