April is behind us already! Let’s see what Chef Troly cooked for you this month. It’s ready to be used, click away 😃
- You can now access to single order history! Click on the ‘Switch to order history’ link located in each single order pages in Troly.
- When pre-authorising an order, Troly will move the order back to needing confirmation when the authorisation expires after 5 days.
- Your customers can now be set to receive SMS messages when an email from Troly bounces or fails to deliver
- The activity feed now records the updates made to the list of products added and removed for each orders.
- You can now look for an order using shipping tracking codes in the Operations page
- Improved Guest check out on the Tasting Experience, Wine Show and customer profile pages
- Resolved an issue with the wrong variable being used (email template signature).
- Improved the SMS and phone number workings of Troly.
- Improved image handling in the Troly plugin (WordPress).