Troly is designed with 3 main Dashboards to assist you with your business operations, customers and products management. At a glance, the Operations dashboard gives you a summary of the actions that need your immediate and future attention. It ensures that:
- your account is correctly configured and fully operational
- you don't overlook important tasks
- you're updated with order statuses and club runs
Using Troly Operations Dashboard
The setup tile specifies the mandatory areas that need to be configured or filled prior to process orders:
- The Company Details refers to your business name, ABN and additional information set in Company details page.
- The Product Information requires that your products are created with weights and dimensions as you cannot ship otherwise.
- The Online Payments requires that you install and configure a payment gateway. Your credit card details must also be entered in the system to process Troly service fees.
- The Shipping Provider requires that your Shipping Configuration add-on is installed and configured.
The personal tasks are entered in your Customer's Activity page by clicking on the clock icon located at the top of the Feed section. To create a task, providing a comment and a date are necessary.
The dashboard then displays all the overdue and upcoming tasks (same day, 7 next days) that require a follow-up to ensure that important tasks are acted on. Once a task is handled, check the box and click on Mark as Done button.
Dropped and Bounced Emails
When an email appears as Dropped, it means that the email server is too busy to process the email or has never encountered Troly's emails before. It may be delivered again, or will fail once more. The dropped notification usually go away within 24 hours.
When an email appears as Bounced, there is a serious error and the email was not delivered. It is best to get in touch with the customer directly to confirm they received the emails. The error message as to why it was bounced is normally included.
The birthday tile provides an overview of your customers birthdays for the current day, the next day and the (7) upcoming days. To get started, click on the birthday tile, check the box(es) to select the customer(s) to whom you want to send your birthday wishes, add your customised message and click Send. This sends a birthday SMS to the selected customers.
Stock & Inventory
This feature allows to manage stock and inventory and is currently under development. Check the 'What's new' section of the 'Need a hand?' pullout tab the for the latest news about features development and updates.
This feature allows to manage orders according to their respective status and is currently under development. Check the 'What's new' section of the 'Need a hand?' pullout tab the for the latest news about features development and updates.
This feature allows you to design marketing campaigns and products based on your customers preferences and is currently under development. Check the 'What's new' section of the 'Need a hand?' pullout tab the for the latest news about features development and updates.
The diagram filters orders by:
- Active orders: shows the breakdown of orders 'Awaiting Confirmation', 'Awaiting Payment' and 'Awaiting Packing or Pickup'.
- Active Shipments: shows the breakdown of the shipments stages, from the 'Declined/Error', 'Awaiting Confirmation', 'Awaiting Payment', to ready to 'Pack' → 'Label' → 'Dispatch', and 'In Transit', 'Out for Delivery', 'Delivered'.
- Delayed Orders and Shipments: shows orders put on hold to delay processing. They do not appear in the operations screen until the delayed date has passed.
- Orders that Need my Attention: shows the declined payments or orders that triggered an error and need to be reviewed manually.
- Scheduled Club Deliveries: shows the planned deliveries for your configured clubs and can be filtered by week, fortnight, month or quarter.
If you click on any of the categories located under the diagram, you are redirected to the Orders screen where you can act on some or all identical orders simultaneously with the bulk action feature. The 'Count' column indicates the amount of orders in each category.
More information regarding order statuses is available in the dedicated article.