- Four Winds is DTC centric
- Small winery making a big difference
- Supporting Troly
- Efforts paying off
Four Winds Vineyard’s Sarah Collingwood has been named owner/operator of the year at the Australian Women in Wine Awards.
Collingwood has managed micro-winery Four Winds Vineyard in Murrumbateman for seven years, alongside husband John and parents Suzanne and Graeme Lunney.
Owner of Four Winds Vineyard Sarah Collingwood (second from back right) with all the winners of the 2017 Australian Women in Wine Awards at the ceremony in London. Photo: Supplied
The awards were established in 2015 by The Fabulous Ladies’ Wine Society to address the gender imbalance and increase gender diversity in the industry – they say females make up less than 10 per cent of the Australian wine industry.
The ceremony for this year’s awards was held in London on September 26, and Collingwood made the trip and accepted the award in person.
Other winnersfor 2017 included Virginia Willcock from Vasse Felix for winemaker of the year, Jennifer Doyle from Jansz for viticulturist of the year, and Jasmine Morgan from Caudo Vineyards for cellar door person of the year.
Originally Published on 2nd October 2017, by Canberra Times
We’re delighted to announce that Marie has joined Troly family in August. Marie has tremendous Customer Success experience with online leading companies like Squarespace and Amazon, and is currently taking care of the Client Interactions with Dan.
Her enthusiasm, willingness to help others, attention to detail and je-ne-sais-quoi are some of her many assets that will ensure your queries are solved an effective and friendly manner.
Please make her feel welcome and see how she’ll revolutionise the wine industry!
What about starting with simple things. What about giving a voice to the people that are passionate about what they do. And what about joining efforts and raising that voice so high that the passion spread among others.
Well, I think that’s how we can revolutionise the wine industry, and that’s what Troly does.
What is important for Troly and why we believe Marie will help / change / contribute significantly in that direction
Wine makers have that fantastic know-how, that exceptional experience, that unique sense of creativity and dedication that deserve to be known or rediscovered by others.
Wine has a place in lots of people lives, so let’s fill this place (and our glass!) with this amazing combination!
Many of you have come to learn and love all about what we do. Albeit the struggle in pronouncing the word Subscribility. Alas we have decided to address this and as a result Troly was born! Congratulations to everyone in our team who have pulled together and made this significant milestone happen.
- Choose the description for each credit card you charge
- Added the ability to pick dates on Member Profitability and End of Period reports
- Links below pie chart on Orders dashboard now filter on list orders
- Improved SMS messages error handling
- End of Period report groups expected external deposits by payment method
- Removed WYSIWYG buttons from sms template editing
- Gmail integration now creates todo
- Added extra statuses for Orders Dashboard pie chart
- Added next delivery date to membership commitment report
- Added a todo task when GMail refresh token is revoked/expired
- Corrected an issue preventing certain Personal Tasks from displaying properly
- Redirection issue on TE Signup for some phones fixed
This May, on top of helping sell and ship a tremendous amount of product we have also be actively working on a few features that you have requested.
- Added delivery signature override on customers and orders (Thank you, Gerald! ) you can now set the delivery signature requirement for all your orders (company-wide) and customise this per customer and/or order.
- Implemented Ongoing Credit Card Validation (Thank you, Amelie :-)) enjoy a lower credit card decline rate by seamlessly validating each card every month!
- Added International Shipping Prices as well as discounted member’s shipping prices (Thank you, Andrew)
- Added ability to archive orders that have been paid but not fulfilled (So sweet, Thanks Maree & Lucy)
- Improved Content-Security-Policy to further prevent against script injections attack
- Added 3 new Australia Post shipping accounts to ship in Australia
- Increase tracking code ability to handle up to 15 parcels per order
- Added club membership onto customer export
- Fixed number format error on end End of Period report
- Updated minor styling tweaks for date range selector on Transactions and End of Period report