We’ve improved Troly for you this week, bringing many improvements to the platform.
- Send SMS to a warehouse, sales, or admin staff when orders have been packed in Troly
- For non-admin users, you can enable them as a “warehouse” staff member to let them get notices about orders needing packing without giving them access to Troly. Send a message to the team to enable this for specific staff members
- Added “First delivery date” to the New Member email template
- Ability to filter by packed and labeled pick-up orders: Once an order has been packed or labeled, we will show this in the Pick-ups list.
- Rich-formatting for product description or tasting note fields has been turned off to avoid issues with labels not generating correctly or your website showing incorrect formatting.
- Product tags can now be enabled to show on the Tasting Experience
- “New Order” and “New Shipment” Activity Feed items will now show who created the order/shipment
ordercontentin email templates to clarify what Troly will put in said emails
- When adding a new customer, if the email exists already, we will show an alert to let you know
- The Birthday SMS field not allowing some personalization fields. Adding all fields from the drop-down will now work as expected