Many of you have come to learn and love all about what we do. Albeit the struggle in pronouncing the word Subscribility. Alas we have decided to address this and as a result Troly was born! Congratulations to everyone in our team who have pulled together and made this significant milestone happen.
- Choose the description for each credit card you charge
- Added the ability to pick dates on Member Profitability and End of Period reports
- Links below pie chart on Orders dashboard now filter on list orders
- Improved SMS messages error handling
- End of Period report groups expected external deposits by payment method
- Removed WYSIWYG buttons from sms template editing
- Gmail integration now creates todo
- Added extra statuses for Orders Dashboard pie chart
- Added next delivery date to membership commitment report
- Added a todo task when GMail refresh token is revoked/expired
- Corrected an issue preventing certain Personal Tasks from displaying properly
- Redirection issue on TE Signup for some phones fixed
This May, on top of helping sell and ship a tremendous amount of product we have also be actively working on a few features that you have requested.
- Added delivery signature override on customers and orders (Thank you, Gerald! ) you can now set the delivery signature requirement for all your orders (company-wide) and customise this per customer and/or order.
- Implemented Ongoing Credit Card Validation (Thank you, Amelie :-)) enjoy a lower credit card decline rate by seamlessly validating each card every month!
- Added International Shipping Prices as well as discounted member’s shipping prices (Thank you, Andrew)
- Added ability to archive orders that have been paid but not fulfilled (So sweet, Thanks Maree & Lucy)
- Improved Content-Security-Policy to further prevent against script injections attack
- Added 3 new Australia Post shipping accounts to ship in Australia
- Increase tracking code ability to handle up to 15 parcels per order
- Added club membership onto customer export
- Fixed number format error on end End of Period report
- Updated minor styling tweaks for date range selector on Transactions and End of Period report